Thursday 29 March 2012

Ridley Scott on the Prometheus Rating and More

One thing being called into question about Ridley Scott's Prometheus is the rating. There were rumors long ago that the film would hit theaters with a PG-13. Naturally, fans cringed.

In an interview with Empire recently, Scott said: "The question is, do you go for the PG-13, [which] financially makes quite a difference, or do you go for what it should be, which is R? Essentially, it's kinda R. It's not just about the blood, it's about ideas that are very stressful. I'm not an idiot, but I'll do everything I can to get the most aggressive film I can."

Continuing his conversation with the outlet, Scott revealed why he was interested in revisiting the universe of Alien :

"I always wondered when they did [Aliens] 2,3 and 4 why they hadn't touched upon...

Hip Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment