Wednesday 11 April 2012

Adam McKay Hints at the Anchorman 2 Storyline

On March 28th, we got the surprise announcement that Paramount Pictures had given the green light to a sequel to 2004's Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy . Will Ferrell made the announcement in character on "Conan," but we didn't hear anything about the possible story for the follow-up.

Now, Adam McKay, who will write the comedy with Ferrell and will again direct, talked to Salon and dropped some brief bits.

Asked if he could reveal anything, McKay said: "I don't want to give away too much, but I'll just give a couple pieces of ideas that we�ve kicked around. Keep in mind we're still writing the story, but I'll say one phrase for you: custody battle. I'll give you that. I�ll give you one other one: bowling for dollars."

Steve Carrell and Paul...

Dancehall Reggae

No comments:

Post a Comment