Wednesday 11 April 2012

Gary Ross Officially Drops Out of The Hunger Games Sequel, Catching Fire

Just hours ago, The Hunger Games star Josh Hutcherson announced to ComingSoon.net his belief that writer/director Gary Ross would be returning to helm the sequel, Catching Fire .

"There is not much doubt in my mind he'll be doing it," he said. "I think so. I don't think there's a chance he won't. He killed the first one, absolutely knocked it out of the park. Everyone loved him. Myself, Jennifer and the others loved him. I couldn't imagine making another movie without him."

It comes as unfortunate news, then, that Ross has elected not to return to the hugely successfull franchise. Lionsgate has released the following statement from the director:

"Despite recent speculation in the media, and after difficult but sincere consideration, I...

Dancehall Reggae Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment